The Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture wishes to inform ALL Primary and Secondary Teachers of Government, Mission, and Private schools ofthe following.
In pursuant to the Teachers Act 2016, it is mandatory that all teachers are to be officially registered as a teacher. Teacher Registration is now open for all teachers until 17th of April 2020.
- Please contact the MERD division of the Ministry for a Teacher registration application form or download from the Ministry Website www.mesc.gov.ws
- Complete all sections of the application form and provide relevant supporting documentation.
- You are advised not to submit your registration fee until informed by the Teachers Council.
- Submit all registration application forms to your school Principals for submission to MESC.
- ECE teachers, you will be notified in due time on the processes for registration of all ECE teachers.
For further information please contact the Ministry on telephone 64600/64602 for Litea Aleni (Senior Registrar).
Afamasaga Dr Karoline Afamasaga-Fuata’i
Chief Executive Officer
Ministry of Education Sports and Culture