The Ministry would like to inform the Principals, teachers and students of the following changes regarding SSC and SSLC 2019.
- The remaining SSC Year 12 exams are now cancelled.
- The SSLC Year 13 exams will continue from Tuesday 17th to Friday 20th December 2019.
- The Timetable for the remaining SSLC exams is as follows:
|Tuesday||17th December||Gagana Samoa Agriculture & Development Studies||9.00am-12.00pm 2.00pm-5.00pm|
|Wednesday||18th December||Mathematics Health & PE||9.00am-12.00pm 2.00pm-5.00pm|
|Thursday||19th December||Geography Food & Textile Technology||9.00am-12.00pm 2.00pm-5.00pm|
|Friday||20th December||Physics Music||9.00am-12.00pm 2.00pm-5.00pm|
- All students who are unable to sit an exam on the day, or throughout the duration of the exams due to measles, must submit a certified medical certificate to the Principal as soon as possible.
- All students who are overseas must submit copies of their travelling documents to the Ministry as soon as possible.
- To all School Inspectors and teachers who supervised a Year 13 exam before it was postponed; please report to your allocated school for supervision of the remaining exams.
For further information please contact Funealii Lumaava Sooaemalelagi on telephone number 64601(113) or Savea Pasi Levi on telephone number 64601 (198).
Afamasaga Dr Karoline Afamasaga-Fuata’i
Chief Executive Officer