Terms of Reference
The objective of this work is to develop a MESC Performance Management Database System to deliver the following:
Provide a Performance Management Database to:
Link divisional AMP to Job Description and to Individual staff Performance Plans and Appraisals.
- Develop a portal for data entry and to populate data pertaining to divisional Key Performance
- Targets in line with Corporate Plan of MESC and Sector Plan.
- Automation of individual performance plan and appraisal reports for all MESC staff
- Link database to Budget KPI’S of the Ministry
- Any other reporting required by the Ministry
Eligibility and Qualifications:
- A university degree in Information system or relevant,
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Extensive work experience within the information systems development.
- Understanding of Government appraisal policies and database systems
- Experience in conducting consultations with different levels of stakeholder
If you are interested please uplift the EOI form from the Ministry office, Malifa or contact Senetima Samau on telephone 64600 ext. 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All EOI’s are to be submitted to the following address by Monday, 05 October 2020 at 4:00pm and marked “EOI – Performance Management Database System”.
Afamasaga Dr. Karoline Afamasaga-Fuata’i
Chief Executive Officer
Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture
All EOI’s submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
Afamasaga Dr Karoline Afamasaga-Fuata’i
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER