Primary and Secondary Teachers
- Implement and support the on-going development of the Professional Standards for all government teachers (primary and secondary)
- Monitor, Review and Evaluate Teachers Performance using the Professional Teacher Standards
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Quality Assurance Performance Appraisal System for monitoring teacher performance.
- Review the Professional Standards for Samoa's Teachers to inform policy recommendations, changes and interventions to improve teacher quality.
- Evaluate teacher performances to support Professional Development Training initiatives.
- Conduct awareness amongst teachers, stakeholders and communities of the expectations of the Professional Teacher Standards
Principals (contracted & non-contracted)
- Conduct Quality Assurance Performance Appraisal for both contracted and non-contracted Principals
- Evaluate Principal performance to support Professional Development Training initiatives.
- Conduct Quality Assurance Performance Appraisal for registration of teachers both secondary and primary