Samoa Primary Education Certification Assessment (SPECA) National Examination papers
Terms of Reference:
- To prepare (Examiner) OR Moderate the 2020 Year 8 SPECA Examination papers for the following subjects:
- i. English
- ii. Gagana Samoa
- iii. Mathematics
- iv. Social Studies
- v. Science
- vi. Health and Physical Education
- vii. Visual Arts
- Develop(write) an examination tool that meets minimum requirements as stipulated by the Ministry
- Will ensure that test items in the exam are aligned with the learning outcomes in the curriculum and
in accordance with the Blueprint provided by the Ministry.
- Will be professional in all matters and communication involving the review/moderating of the exam paper between the examiner, moderator and the Assessment Division.
- Will ensure the confidentiality and security of all work for which he/she is responsible while it is in the examiner’s care.
- May not conduct tutorials or teach classes for the Year 8 level she or he is writing the examination.
Eligibility and Qualifications;
Candidates wishing to be examiners must meet the following requirements:
- Have taught the subject he/she is applying for in Primary Schools for a minimum of 10 years.
- Have had training and experience in setting examination papers at the national level.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of learning outcomes/outcomes based curriculum and assessment.
- A minimum qualification of a relevant Degree.
If you are interested please uplift the EOI form from the Ministry of Education or contact Savea Pasi (+68564600 ext. 264) or email email@example.com
All EOI’s are to be submitted before 11th June 2020; all EOI’s submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
Afamasaga Dr Karoline Afamasaga-Fuata’i
Chief Executive Officer